Wednesday, 13 October 2010

First Post!

So this is what it is like to blog. Not quite the tecnical inavasive process I thought it would be!

Basically, I want to detail out my life in this blog, as if it were a sort of diary. I want to vent my frustrations, try to decipher life and keep track of my eating disorder.

I've been back at uni for 2 and a bit weeks now. Its my second year but I'm back in student accomodation on campus. Its great to be so close to lectures but I'm with people I don't really get on with - and my close friends from last year moved in together and we've grown apart. So my social network here is as shit as it is back home!

My eating since I've got back is disgusting. I am constantly binging on god-knows what and I've gained a lb :'( Thats 201lbs now. I was down to 197 from 216 (July) Gained 3 at home as nan fed me up, and I feel disgusting again.

Anyhow, I won't bore you all with this rubbish!

I'll pop back tomorrow and we'll see what the day brings!

Love you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.