Thursday, 14 October 2010

Day 2 of blog :)

Why hello!

I've been looking forward to updating this thing all day! Quite exciting really. It's been a strange day but none the less, a day has passed!

I was fairly lucky as I only had one tutorial today (which was bloody useless). Managed to get in a nice bit of walking up hills (Exeter IS hills!) so that felt good!

I started the higher calorie ABC today - merely because the usual ABC contains fast days and anything less than 400 and I pass out :/. Day ones allowance is 1100 cals which is a bit scary, I admit, but is it stops my current binge habit then I will be more than happy!

So far its 6:30pm and I've consumed 957 cals which is pretty good. I had a jacket potato with cheese for lunch as I was being nagged by a flat mate and that had 465 cals in it!?! Was NOT impressed.

Anyway, its not over the limit so I won't dwell . . . to much!

Haha, I'm just writing all this crap out and I bet no-one will ever read it!

I'm gonna have a shower then try very hard to get some work done as I seem to have a motivation problem atm :( We will see what happens with some caffeine thrown in!

Gonna say bye, on the off chance someone is reading!

Love x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.